Thursday 5 March 2015

Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini

Source:-google.com.pk
Indian girls actress Biography
Heropanti’ Actress Kriti Sanon: A Star Is Born
MUMBAI — She’s been an academic ranker with high scores all through. An engineering graduate in electronics, Kriti Sanon is the elder of two sisters born to a Delhi-based chartered accountant father and a university professor mother.
Kriti now makes her debut in “Heropanti,” the launch vehicle of Tiger Shroff, as his love interest. The film opened May 23.
Alongside Tiger, she has earned rave feedback for her sheer charismatic presence in the promos of the film, showing a rare effortlessness for her debut, an uncommon sparkle and a superb flair for dancing.
“My mom has learnt classical dance, and for five years from the time I was eight years old, I have studied Kathak at Delhi’s famous Kathakendra at Mandi House,” she told India-West in a recent interview.
So how did a Delhi engineering graduate become a big-ticket Sajid Nadiadwala film heroine? “Well, I was in my second year and I thought I should try my hand at modeling, as my friends said that I had the height and the body. Of course, this was as a hobby during my engineering days. But I found that shooting ads was something that I truly enjoyed. I felt good. It did not feel like work.”
Sense, however, won over sensibility as Kriti rightly felt that she needed to complete her education first. “Education was important, and as for acting, you either have it in you or you don’t. And maybe I had it in me,” she told India-West.
And so, despite two job offers as soon as she finished her bachelor’s in technology (“I also gave my GMAT entrance for MBA abroad!” she smiles), Kriti took advantage of the fact that her father had been posted in Mumbai to come down and sign up with a professional agency for film auditions among other things. “My GMAT result is valid for five years, so I knew I could fall back on it till then,” she said.
Kriti adds that her mom was encouraging, but dad was protective — as the film industry was not known to be exactly the best place for newcomers without any film connections.
Mahesh Babu, a huge name down South, became her first co-star when her agency got Kriti her first film in Telugu. “It was a different film — a psychological action thriller. It released in January and was an average success, but I was noticed and appreciated,” she says with pride. And that was her first feat in filmdom, making her presence felt and scoring despite Mahesh Babu’s superstar presence. “Heropanti,” however, was a story by itself. “Actually, I was shooting both the films simultaneously,” she says.
Sagaciously, Kirti knew that though she wanted to be an actress, she had to polish her natural flair for histrionics. “I needed to keep my instrument working,” she explained. “So I did private workshops.”
She reveals that “Heropanti” saw 100 girls being auditioned. “A couple of them will have releases around this time and I do not want to mention them,” she smiles. “When I was called for a narration by Sabbir-sir (Sabbir Khan, the director), I began reacting to Dimpy, my character. Then after a few days I was called for a look-test. After this, there was a screen-test and audition jointly with Tiger. When that was done, I sat in Sabbir-sir’s car and he told me, ‘We are going to Sajid Nadiadwala’s office. In ten minutes you are going to sign the film!’”
Did Tiger, too, do a joint screen-test with 100 girls? Kriti laughs, “I don’t think so! But he must have done so with a few of them!”
Kriti is not keen to jump at multiple films. “I was always ambitious, and so the right debut was important,” she says. “Even today, I have offers, but I am not yet confirming them till I am sure that my role is good. This was so even in the Mahesh Babu film. I must have something to show and do in a film, even if it has a big star, or like ‘Heropanti’ is primarily a launch vehicle for a big star’s son.”
With candid intelligence, she adds, “I am an outsider. I must have the right platforms to show my talent. I am happy that there are good roles written for women, and that today’s young actresses are selective and have made a space of their own.”
A Madhuri Dixit fan since “Hum Aapke Hain Koun!...”, Kriti remembers dancing to “Ankhiyaan Milaaoon” from “Raja” in her growing-up years. She adds that she enjoyed performing the songs and dances in both her debut films. “Good music like ‘Heropanti’ is fun to do, though song and dance is not as easy as it looks. The technical angles, like the markings as limits for the steps, are tough,” she admits.
The young actor calls “Heropanti” a beautiful and positive story. “If I was the audience, I would be entertained and come out with a smile,” she says.
A clichéd but necessary question – how was it working with Tiger? “I remember thinking during the look-test that he seemed a bit shy. I mentally thought, ‘He should open up,’ and he did,” she grins with a twinkle in her eye. “We are buddies now, and happily, there are no link-ups about us.”
A few days after the India-West interview, Kriti was on the popular show “Comedy Nights With Kapil” with Tiger and his father Jackie Shroff and even rendered a ‘60s song passably in a duet with the senior actor. How was the equation with him since she took on the assignment? “There was barely any interaction, as Jackie-sir never came on the sets,” she replied. “Which was sensible as Tiger would have been uncomfortable given their relative experiences at acting. But at the trailer launch, Jackie-sir affectionately asked me, ‘Tu khush hai na? (I hope you are happy!).’ He’s so humble.”
Kriti is very optimistic that the “really hard work” of the new pair and the team will pay off. “People are showing their love for us even before the film releases. The way the crowds reacted to us at Jaipur gave me gooseflesh,” she reveals.
As the (modified) cliché goes, “Not just a star, but a Sanon is born.”
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 
Indian Girls Actress Indian Actress Hot Photos Without Makeup Name Pics Hot Photoshoot Hot Pic Hot Bikini 

No comments:

Post a Comment